Wednesday, January 04, 2006

THIS DIET ISN'T WORKING

If you haven't done so yet, you really should go to Seeker's blog and check him out.

The latest post is quite something...I think a lot of guys won't want to admit it, but they'd like it.

As for myself, I like a little...

Dominance...

Once in a while.

NOT rape.

Rape has nothing to do with what I want and need.

If I'm with someone it's because we both want to be there.

If anyone should ever get the idea (someone once did) that I would want anything from him because of some crazy thought in his head (especially a stranger), he'll find he made a mistake (and he did).

I enjoy the feel of a man's strong hands.

The weight of his body.

Maybe even his hands holding me still...just a bit.

His words...sometimes firm...telling me what he wants.

Someone who can bend me over the arm of my sofa, his hands rubbing and probing.

Or maybe his tongue.

Either way, he'll know what I want.

What I crave more than anything.

Sometimes he'll rub the head of his cock along my slit.

Teasing me.

Enjoying my whimpers.

Then...a slight push.

Just inside.

When I push back, he'll threaten to take it away.

All the while...strong hands on me.

Hot breath in my ear.

He pulls out completely...making me gasp.

Then back in...just a little more than the last time.

Out again. Just to torture me.

But this time...I push back.

All the way.

I have him.

All of him.

He thrusts forward as if to push me away.

But I have him.

And he won't leave me until he's filled me.



Sometimes he'll take what he wants.

No touching.

No playing.

Just thrusting.

Grunting.

A quiet sigh as he sinks into me.

Deep.

Fast.

Hard.

And maybe he'll pull me close and hold me against him.

Short, deep strokes that make us both closer.

He'll slow...almost stopping.

Because he wants to hear me.

Beg.

And when I try to move back.

He'll finally take everything.

Slamming.

Moaning.

Maybe a little whimper from him, too.

And when I grip him.

Clamping down.

Wrapping around his cock.

I'll be taking him.

2 comments:

baddandy said...

now THAT, is like the wanting stories of old - i can sense each thing like i am there - and it keeps pulling me in . . .

The Seeker said...

Thank you for the call out. But, again, you are the reason I started Rack the Jipper. Love your posts... Loved this one.