Sunday, January 01, 2006

FEELS LIKE WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER

This year is already starting to look great.

I was lucky enough to get a call from Watcher.

She's as nice on the phone as on here, and she's planning on a road trip that will bring her by my house.

We plan on kicking back and getting a bit soused as we talk and laugh and maybe even cry a little.

I'm really looking forward to it, girl!

Buffalo may be taking a trip on his bike this Spring, writing about what he sees and who he meets.

HE says he want to stop here, too.

I feel so lucky that people want to be here with me for the sole purpose of wanting to know me better, to be a friend.

Life is good.



I also got a call from a certain someone, making me feel very special.

Thank you, baby.

11 comments:

watcher said...

well, i made a pact with, a-hem, someone, that this year would be one of good things, one of focusing on the good since so much of the bad has been spewed and babbled, now it is time for good stuff. not to say the darkness is lost or gone; just different, maybe more focus and a bit of a different focus. idk. it hasn't gotten too much into '06 yet but i feel it and i hope it'll be a year of smiles and the ok kind of tears.

everything is learning. everything can be new. all that happened is past; it shaped me and made me but it did not break me.

so i am going to see some folks i knew a long time ago and some folks i am just getting to know whom i feel i have known quite awhile and the mississippi river since i've only flown over it but this will probalby be my last solo road trip and i want to see lilacs and other northern flowers and hug quite a few people and feel sad, happy and filled when i get home.

you just might have to warn them at work about some days off, girl. just depends on those jello shots or whatever recipes we try. and don't worry; i can ffed animals even when i am "walking" sideways.

it has been forever somehow. i'll tell you (but i doubt i'll need to) when i get there.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there are many road trips in the works - I'm doing one late winter thru California and toward New Mexico - you wouldn't be in that path would you? :)

Wanting said...

Dammit, Seamus...you're not far enough....you'd have to cross the Mississippi...

baddandy said...

damn! i want a road trip too.

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of crossings between MN to LA ;)

Wanting said...

ok everybody!!!BIG party at my house this Spring!!

baddandy said...

wooohooo!! is it gonna be a sleepover? should i bring my choo choo pajamas?

The Seeker said...

Sounds like good times are about to roll. :-)

Buffalo said...

It is going to be an outstanding freakin' rest of our lives.

Does ahem, Buffalo, want to spend time with watcher and wanting. Hmmm. Does the earth need the sun? Does a tree need water?

Oh yeah. Let the good times roll.

baddandy said...

le bon temps rouleau

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Greeley online advertising