Tuesday, January 24, 2006

PLAYTHING

I like my toys.

Not as much as a warm body and a hard cock, but a good vibrator and fresh batteries can become your friend real quick.

I like the way I can tease myself and get off so easily, or just draw it out...slowly...almost cumming...then stopping myself.

But I love the feel of a man inside me...more than anything, actually.

The other toy that I like to keep close at hand is a black eight inch rubber dildo that my ex bought me when we went to the local adult bookstore several years ago.

It's thick enough...and stiff enough...and definately available whenever I want it.

When I need bad enough, I'll sit on the edge of the bed and slowly take it inside, and the feeling I get with being filled...finally...is hard to describe. Any woman who enjoys a man knows what that feeeling is.

When I do this, I imagine it's someone I want...I need...always. He lies beneath me as I straddle him, his cock buried deep inside me, touching me there, making me squirm all over him as I whimper and moan, his hands holding my waist as I rock my body on him, never stopping.

When he hears this, he thrusts up into me as hard as he can, and I cum...again...and again.

But when I can't imagaine anything but being filled, I lay a towel over a chair and sit on my rubber cock. The harder surface makes it stand straight up without moving, and if I just need to ride for a while, my eyes closed as my head is bent back, my body practically vibrating from the sheer joy and lust I feel, the moans I make part of my release.

Now I can fuck myself, slowly and deeply, every orgasm making me want more, needing that constant current running through my hungry body, almost torturing myself with the need to have it. I have no way of stopping this...a craving that seems to take over everything, it seems to want to punish me.

I cannot get enough of my cum, and I just keep moving...riding it...cumming on it...over and over...until I'm nearly exhausted.

Sometimes...just once more...

3 comments:

baddandy said...

when i read this, i imagined sitting on your bed - watching you - as little by little your cunt swallowed that monster prick - knowing that as soon as you ease it all inside and start rocking - that i wont be able to stand it - that i will get up from the bed, and walk toward you - my cock swaying in front of me - swollen and leaking from the sight i just witnessed - and when i get closer, close enough to smell your arousal, you will reach out for me - bringing me towards you - needing me - and your mouth will engulf me - and once again, i will be yours

watcher said...

** YYOOOWWWW **!!! damn, you two, get a room.

sounds like fun. all of it, badandy, too.

Wanting said...

Badandy...you're killing me...slowly

Watcher...sounds like fun...most definately