Sunday, January 15, 2006

LONELY SUNDAY

Damn.

It seems to be happening again.

Or maybe it's just been going on for a while, now.

All by myself...and wanting badly.

I had a chance to be with someone Friday night.

But the desire wasn't there.

Not for that person, I'm afraid.

Maybe if he'd been more...attentive.

More...affectionate.

But sometimes...I need to be spoiled.

Not with money or gifts.

Just to have that desire...to be enjoyed.

Not grabbed...at least at first.

Why is it some guys think that grabbing your tits is some romantic notion that should make you want them?

Why don't they get the idea that the lighter touch, the softer kiss, will make you very hungry.

I communicate with whomever I'm with...so don't tell me I never say anything.

Besides, we women who are, shall we say, seasoned, pretty much know how to suck a man's cock...how to start slow and make it feel oh so good (at least, most of us do).

So why don't some men know that they should start light and slow?

Of course, if you just need a quick fuck...that's different.

It's pretty obvious (at least I think so) when that's what you both want.

So I guess, until I find that someone, it's just B.O.B. and I.



Trust me...he knows exactly what to do....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is unfortunate that some - guys and girls both - just don't get it. :( Anything that's too rushed is too quickly forgotten!
Preachin' to the choir, huh? :)

Buffalo said...

You touch me on so damned many levels, darlin'woman. On so many levels.

Wanting said...

welcome, dirty girl...amazing how batteries and plastic can be your friend..

watcher said...

*sigh*

i like the word "seasoned" but i am not sure if i feel more like green beans or fire wood...

and you are very correct about the touching, etc... it also is not connected to age. just because a guy is 40 or whatever doesn't mean he has a clue how to touch a woman. actually seems like younger men have studied something other than schoolbooks but now i have said way too much and i will just go away now.... bye. lol...

baddandy said...

i am so sick and tired of plastics and batteries and especially BOB's - if there wasn't such a reliance of such things, ya'll might even be attracted to me - its not that you shouldn't use them, but at least use them in concert with a consort (available upon request)

at least take pictures!!!!!!!!!

Wanting said...

c'mon, badandy...you know better than that..you know I...um...nm...I'll tell ya later...

drunkbh said...

Some men just don't know how to touch a woman or how to read the signals of what needs to be done at the time.

As for BOB, I recommend Cyberskin. I really can't recommend this enough.

Annalis said...

Grabby guys are a big pet peeve of mine. Just like men who shove their tongue down my throat repeatedly while we kiss.

Very entertaining blog. I'll be back if you don't mind.

Wanting said...

EVERYBODY'S welcome here....

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Ford suv headrest removal for seat covers Jc penney catalogue area rugs