Saturday, May 13, 2006

AGAIN?

Sometimes things just don't seem fair.

You meet people on here all the time.

Some have become acquaintances, while others have become good friends.

You share lives and loves, dreams and fears, and sometimes you really need someone.

Some seem to be so far away, and some you just know you'd fall so hard for, so quickly.

Maybe I'm a sappy romantic...it certainly doesn't help me make good decisions sometimes.

There are times that it has made a fool of me.

But I like being that sappy, loving romantic.

It makes me the kind of person I am.

I have known men who really liked me...what I did with and for them, and how I reacted to them.

Plus the fact I'm fun to be with.

Some wanted to see me again; some wanted to see me for the first time, but being the sappy, romantic I am, I was in love and felt I should be faithful to someone even though he wasn't to me.

I like being that way. I want to be that way again.

I want to be there with you. I want to show you what it was like for him when he was with me, and know how fortunate he was, what a fool he was for losing me. You'll realize that not everyone is cruel and selfish, and maybe we can make a few memories that will always be special between us, before we go back to our lives apart.

God help me if I fall in love.

2 comments:

BladeRunner said...

Love will happen when it's right. And the man you fall for will be lucky to have you.

Side bar: You didn't answer the picture question.

Wanting said...

YES!!!YESS!!!!SEND IT TO ME!!


you had to ask?