Sunday, May 14, 2006

I NEED THIS

Nearly every morning I wake up with the same image in my head, and almost always hit the snooze for ten more minutes with him.

I'm on my back with his face above mine, his body on me, my legs open to him as he slowly, gently moves into me, every stroke making me quiver, his hands framing my face, a kiss on my lips as he moves again and this time we moan together, so close, both physically and emotionally, and as I feel him grow even more, he tells me...

"I love you..."

...and as a tear runs down my cheek, he wipes it away...and says it again...and again...and I realize this is what I wanted..

...but he has to mean it...pleeeze mean it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great you can slide right back into the dream. Alarm goes off for me and the dream is history. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »