Monday, May 29, 2006

MAKE ME

I have discovered lately that the thought of someone in authority can really get me going.

I mean...

really...

really...

hot.

I know a man, a good friend with this incredibly deep, sexy voice (all he has to do is say, "hi, baby," and I have trouble speaking), who showed me a picture someone took of him at a wedding reception. He's smiling, and his dress jacket is open. He looks like he could be an agent of some kind...CIA, Secret Service, whatever.

All I could think of (and still imagine) is his hands holding me down while he takes me.

Or better yet, on my knees...

Then there's the cop thing...

A man capable of taking me to jail if I'm breaking the law..he has the authority.

Maybe even taking me...

Somewhere else...

To punish me...

For being bad.

I met a man last week...a fireman...we've seen each other a couple of times, but of course, since I like him, and since he's actually nice, he's still not over his girlfriend, and although I know what he's going through, he's making me crazy.

I was hoping he'd wear his gear for me...the pants with suspenders, the boots, and the hat...

And, well...you know..

Life can be so unfair...