Sunday, December 18, 2005

WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

The Christmas season always makes me a little sad.

Not like it has in years past, because I'm a lot happier than I have been for a long time.

Still, it's depressing seeing the families and couples together doing their holiday shopping.

Don't forget the guy who is out alone (this always gets to me more than a woman alone...I guess it's because I know what they're shopping for) who is obviously looking for a gift for his significant other.

The only Christmas we ever spent together as a real couple was ruined by a fight the night before, foreshadowing the breakup that was coming.

We never did put up a tree.

Just one time...to have someone next to me who doesn't have to leave later because of the wife he says he can't stand...a day of shopping together...wrapping presents...puting up a real tree and decorating it.

That wonderful feeling of being tired because we had fun together.

Still finding the strength to make love in the only light there is, of that tree we just decorated.

I'd love to have a fireplace here, with a nice fire, the sound of crackling wood, and the smell of the house.

With all of this all we'd really need is a thick blanket and some pillows.

What started out as him laying me down on that blanket would eventually lead to me astride him, enjoying the feel of a man deep inside me.

In my mind I always see this...so much love and affection leading to this.

He'll look up at me, his eyes half closed in that dreamy way he has when I am wrapped around him.

His hands will touch me, but when what we feel together is that good, he'll hold my hips as I stroke him.

I'll bring myself to orgasm many times, and when I do this he'll say things to me that will make it even better.

I don't know how long I'll be able to do this.

Maybe he'll cum inside me like this, holding onto me tightly and thrusting up.

He loves to hear me.

Maybe he'll roll us over, plunging deep into me as he tells me he needs to cum inside me, looking into my eyes as he takes what is his, and my cum is stronger this time, because he feels so good inside me and I know he wants me...needs me.

Maybe he even loves me.

He tells me he's ready, but there is no need to say it because I can feel it.

And he can feel me.

After, when he's lain beside me for a while, his fingers on my skin, his kisses on my shoulder, my cheek and that one that tells me what I mean to him, on my lips, we'll drift off to sleep next to the tree.

Perhaps it will snow outside.

Maybe he loves me.

All I know is he wants to be with me.

Right now that's exactly what I need.

2 comments:

baddandy said...

hmmm - what started out as a what i want for christmas story turned into a what everybodies been waiting to see - what weve been wanting to read about - wanting's stories

i'd love to be your helper - decorating and otherwise . . .

Buffalo said...

So absolutely beautiful. I admire you so much.