Saturday, December 03, 2005

"PERFECT FINISH"

Sex is a wonderful thing.

Making love is better.

And a night (or day) of both, a beautiful gift you can give to one another.

One thing I truly enjoy is how a man reacts. Not just the orgasm, but the sounds and the looks, the way his breathing and his voice will change.

As for the cumming, I don't think I have to point out to anyone here how that can be.

We women are very lucky.

We get wet almost immediately, and can cum several times before, during, and after.

Men, however, can only cum once.

Of course, they are the ones with the ability to take, to pretty much control most of everything.

And, lucky for us, sometimes they seem so willing to be taken, sometimes even dominated.

Another gloreous aspect of all of this, is a man's cum.

I enjoy taking his cock in my mouth, using my tongue to taste and lick, my mouth to suck, until he can't stand it any longer, and he cums. Sometimes, most times, I will drink, because we both enjoy that. Other times he'll want to cum on my tits, and I will definately oblige him, telling him I want him to rub it into my skin.

I like that. A lot.

But the one thing I truly love, is the feeling of cum between my legs...afterwards, so wet from him. He may hold me while we may lay together and talk, and feeling that seeping out of me, making the bed beneath me wet.

I like that wet spot.

As I lay on my side, I can feel his cum slowly running over one cheek of my ass; I just close my eyes and enjoy it.

Sometimes, I'll rise quietly for something to drink, and when I feel that trickle running down my leg, I smile to myself. If he's awake and hears that quiet moan of mine, he ask's me what that was for. He seems pleased when I tell him.

Seeker says it perfectly. It's like "a little liquid finger in a final tease...a perfect finish.."

He's so right.

2 comments:

baddandy said...

where have you been?

baddandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.