Thursday, December 29, 2005

IF IT FEELS GOOD THEN JUST DO IT

We used to play in some interesting spots whenever we got the chance.

Several times in various parks.

The front and the back of the other truck. I haven't "christened" my new one, yet.

Once in the bathroom of my place of work; you could hear women in the changing rooms next door, so we had to be quiet. So while the boss was up front we were in front of the bathroom mirror, his cock pounding into me and I was cumming again and again, all the while trying to be quiet. It was one of the best fucks (that's what it was...a quick, hard fuck) I've ever had.

Once at a rest stop in the middle of the night in his car.

Of course, he wasn't the only one I'd ever been with.

One night I met up with someone I was "seeing." We took a drive and I ended up on the hood of my dad's Accord, my legs on this man's shoulders as he had me. I told my father that the dent in the hood was there for some time.

When that same someone brought me home late one night, one thing led to another and I straddled him behind the wheel of his truck, facing him as I rode him. He loved it when I did this, because I used more than just my legs to move on his cock.

A man that I really loved being with because he seemed to enjoy me, was all alone in a Caterpillar parking lot (I knew him before this). This was at a time when they were on strike for months, and he was on strike duty. He invited me to spend some time with him in his car (it was mid winter), and we ended up spending most of that time in the passenger seat with his cock buried inside me. I've never known anyone who could "recover" like he did. Plus the fact that he was so tender when it came to touching me, I loved it.

Now some may think this makes me a slut..a whore or skank or whatever they call 'em. I'm no worse than a guy is. Having started doing such naughty things at a later age (not until I was 20), I guess I'm trying to make up for lost time. The double standard that some have about whomever a woman fucks, she's a slut, but whomever a man fucks makes him cool, is garbage. I graduated high school several years ago, and I didn't enjoy it that much that I want to go back to that mentality.

I doubt that anyone who visits here has that same pathetic idea. I think we're all pretty open minded. However, if you do feel the need to get on Maury and tell everyone how yo woman was doin' everyone, but yo wife AND yo girlfren' done
knowed about it since yesserday...get lost, loser...

7 comments:

drunkbh said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

You are dead-on about the double standard!
Sex in public places is a turn-on for a lot of folks and can be pretty intense. I think that sometimes waiting for the right moment or safer environs just kills an opportunity - just do-it are good words to live by! (just don't get busted!) :)

Trashman said...

I myself prefer a MORE experienced teenage girl.

Wanting said...

BH...you know what I'm talking about..

Seamus...very true...once we got caught after hiking into a canyon and had to walk past about 4 or 5 people who caught us...

Trashman...hi...glad you could finaly make it...

The Seeker said...

Now I'm curious how old you are. I'd much rather be with a woman who is experienced and knows how to please me (and knows what pleases her). The whole virgin thing doesn't quite do it for me. (Well, maybe as a role play one night. lol)

baddandy said...

theres a new sex revolution going on - and i'm over

:-(

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Shebab tv web conferencing Finax hair loss generic propecia Free advertising online business web cam Sexual dysfunction erectile dysfunction bluepilled.com Kentucky pay per click interracial