Wednesday, October 26, 2005

GOOD MORNING

She watches as he shaves around his beard, a goatee, actually, that she loves on him. It takes him a moment to realize she's in the doorway, and seeing her in the mirror, he stops moving and smiles at her reflection.

She stands there, his dress shirt big on her, open in the front, the swell of her breasts making a very nice impression, the sudden patch of dark below, just barely seen, but he'd more than just seen it these last few days. This place he knows very well.

He watches as she walks up next to him, turns, placing her hands on the counter, and pulls herself up on top of it, her leg next to his. As she leans over and kisses him on his upper arm, he finishes part of his morning routine, washing his face over the sink. She hands him a towel and as he dries his face, she tugs him by the waist, opening her legs so he can stand between them.

She looks up at him lovingly, longingly, as his hands play with the seams on the shirt she barely wears. He gently pushes either side back, just above her full breasts, sending a shock through her, not an unpleasant one, and he bends down to kiss her tenderly on her breastbone. She can feel his lips on her skin when he asks her, "again?"

She bites her lip as both of his brush across her throat and onto her shoulder; her whispered "yesss" is all he needs.

His big hands grip each thigh as he pulls her closer to the counter's edge, his mouth once again at her throat. Her hands pull at the towel he wears around his waist, and she sees what this has done to him already. Not quite hard yet, but thick, she can't stop the sudden moan she makes when she sees this....

5 comments:

The Seeker said...

I love the picture you paint with your words.

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning indeed!!

Bright-Eyes said...

Wow!
I say, wow.
I since I have been dealing with some stuff, I don't feel attractive or sexy at all, but your posts always seem to remedy that. I don't know how...but they do...only problem is my other half is not around.

Wanting said...

Seeker...Look who's talking..

anonymous...please come back and tell me who you are...even in an email. Anonymous comments drive me crazy...

Bright-Eyes...I know what you mean...writing has helped me a lot...and I'm glad mine helps you...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »