Sunday, April 16, 2006

MISSING

I don't like sleeping alone at night.

I do enjoy my time to myself.

But at night, when I lay my head on my pillow,

I miss having someone next to me.

A warm body.

That certain scent.

The way he breathes and moves in bed.

But now I have to rely on memory.

Fantasy.

But those get old.

I want someone.

Who wants me.

Who will lay me down beneath him and touch me.

Kiss me.

Taste me.

I want his weight on me.

I want him to touch me.

I want him inside me.

Deep.

Hard.

Taking my breath away.

With every thrust.

I want his breath on me.

His moans in my ear.

I want him romantic earlier.

And an animal now.

God I miss someone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

In time, baby girl, in time! :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »