Tuesday, April 11, 2006

JUST WORDS..

The other day in conversation, someone said something that made me catch my breath.

He said it after I talked back to him, both of us being sarcastic and a little playful in words.

"Atta girl.."

You may think it's nothing, but those two words, along with "That's my girl" actually get me wet.

Once my ex said those last three, right after I came for him, his fingers doing what they were so good at.

I have no idea why, but the effect they have on me seems a bit strange.

I love it.

And I look forward to hearing them again.

5 comments:

Angry Android said...

Nice to see you posting again. That's my girl ;)

Anonymous said...

Words and associations can be really powerful!
So...if I said "atta girl" for posting again, you going to slide out of your chair??? ;)

Anonymous said...

First - hello all - I am a newcomer. I do not have a blog here, but Wanting is a new friend.

Now - to the post.

Really - quite extrodinary. I agree with seamus - words and associations. Words, scents, temperatures, the shape of the clouds in the sky - we store it all (whether we know it or not). And all it takes is a trigger and off we go. It was several years ago, but discovery channel had an episode on memory - if you get a chance to see it, do so.

Until then - that's my girl (hope you don't have any panties on).

-Dude.

Wanting said...

Android...good to see you...I will get your link corrected and visit soon..

Seamus...I already did...

Dude...so you DO read this....I'm glad you like it enough to come back...and post a comment. Welcome..

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Teratology antidepressants pregnancy camera digital dock polaroid cameras digital list wholesale Letter for scholarship 32mb opengl 1.4 compliant agp graphics card formulations for perfumes poison perfumes cruelty of animals digital camera review steve dog fluoxetine Premed college affiliate programs medical school What is the 1800 number to proactiv designjet hp color plotters Want to buy rainbow vacuum cleaner digital cameras digital camera listserve Microsoft office web based training