Monday, February 06, 2006

I REALLY NEED SOMETHING...

There's nothing I want more than to be with him.

Sometimes I can't stand it...my breathing becomes labored and my heart feels like it's going to beat right out of my chest.

His arms hold me close to him, and I can feel his breathing, hear his heartbeat, and I'm lost in his embrace.

I feel his breath in my hair, hear him whisper those words I long to hear every day.

His strong hands lay me down and undress me, so sure of their purpose, exposing myself to him, and he sees my arousal.

These same hands touch me, making me gasp and moan, just a slight touch on each nipple, yet it's his mouth I crave.

He teases with his mouth, his tongue, and I moan as he moves lower, knowing what he will give to me.

The palms of his hands slide over my belly, then down each side just above my hips, and as he starts to hold them his mouth finds me, that center of me that has long been without attention, and as he brings me to him, I whisper his name...as he tastes me I whimper...as he licks I gasp...and when he sucks me in between his teeth, I surrender everything, everything that is already his.

Before I can make it back to this earth he releases me, and I open to him without thought...more in response to him, and he is so deep inside me, my soft wetness surrounding his velvet steel, holding him like a fist, even as he moves into me...then out of...again and again...as my legs wrap around him, my arms hold him to me, and his hands brush my hair back...his eyes never leaving mine.

Every stroke into me is punctuated with a moan, but from who? My whimpers join the beautiful sounds of our coupling, and as I release everything to him, so suddenly, almost violently, his moans seem to turn into a growl, and he is filling me with more than just his hardness...

There's nothing I want more....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. . .how beautifully written, sweet and sensual, yet pure -how i dream for that day

Jody said...

hot i like it ver much

Buffalo said...

Oh yeah. Works quite well for me.

baddandy said...

you write of him teasing . .

i love the manner that you tease, with thoughts, images and words - always drawing me in, ensnaring me . . .

Anonymous said...

...drawing down Eros!

Wanting said...

mahema...thank you ...and welcome.

jay...welcome...and you know how to heat up a room, also.

buffalo...I'm glad I can make you happy.

badandy...does this mean you can't resist me?

seamus...I always love having you...you need to come more often.

dirty girl...thank you...mine are a bit tame compared to yours.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP big tits Interracial single net Free thong butt Shaved pussy getting fucke Fcbanal sex toy Ads dating interracial black round girls Eiffel tower web cam Mature milf fucking Amatuer nude teen girl webcam hypnotists bakersfield ca Tart transvestites Teen liz anal fucked When does a man penis stop growing