Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I KNOW A BARGAIN WHEN I SEE ONE

Well, I finally did it.

I finally shelled out the money needed to buy something I've been wanting for a while, now.

Things can get so expensive, making it difficult to get what you need.

Maybe that's why I've been crabby lately.

If I've offended anyone in my demeanor, I apologize.

The only thing now is, I'm not quite sure I bought the right one.

I think maybe next time, I'll just say what the hell....and buy the eight pack instead of the four pack.

This one may last me a month...if I'm lucky.

Fuck that.

If I was lucky I wouldn't need the batteries at all.

7 comments:

watcher said...

oh hell, girl, you got that right...

Buffalo said...

Ah, why not get one that doesn't need batteries?

baddandy said...

LOL - what a goof!!! youre either cracking me or turning me on - im glad i enjoy both so much

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! You mean you can wear one out? Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I actually chuckled at Seamus comment! Of course you can wear them out!! And the ones that Buffalo suggested cost way more, financially and emotionally.

drunkbh said...

Buy the 8 pack and keep the extra in the fridge.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »