Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I wonder where everyone is today. Hopefully all of you have families and friends and someone special to spend today with.

There's someone I'd love to spend today with. But, of course, that's not happening.

I've been thinking about him all day.

Not that I don't enjoy it, but I'd prefer not to think of someone I want so much that I can't have here with me.

I'm greedy that way.

I'd love for him to know this...that certain thoughts of him bring on more certain thoughts of him...and of us.

So do all you guys like being thought of in that way?

I'm not talking of some stranger's lustful desires.

I mean someone you know and are attracted to....someone that would do just about anything to be with you.

Someone who would do anything you'd ask.

Willingly.

Happily.

Guess what, guys...we like that, too.

You know what else?

The touching. Very, very important.

By touching I don't mean grabbing a tit and making a sound or saying something that tells us how great they are and how much you like them.

We know that.

I for one am very happy with the attention I get with mine.

But there's a lot more to me than those.

And if you really want to touch and suck and squeeze those two puppies, you better really know how to use your hands on me.

There are other parts of you that can touch parts of me and make me give up everything.

Just being next to me, side by side, your thigh or arm or hand touching mine. It feels good.

Warm breath on my neck, in my ear, the sound of your voice (that's a form of touch, I believe), your lips against my skin. The lighter the touch the more I love it.

You don't have to squeeze or press down or pinch...just brush...

Of course, there's the touch.

My ex was very good at that. He could take me between two fingers and have me squirming and moaning and cumming for a long time.

Then there's the fuck.

A man's cock buried deep, hard and very anxious to take.

Fucking is great, necessary at times, but the making love is also necessary.

Right at this moment, though, I'd take either. Both would be even better.




No need to ask you guys if that's something you enjoy.

6 comments:

Angry Android said...

My Thanksgiving was spent watching "The Next Karate Kid." Anyway, I hope your search for somebody pans out.

Buffalo said...

I 'spect any man that knew he had a shot with you would do most anything to show you how much he cared.

That's what I'm thinking.

Wanting said...

OMG...the NEXT karate kid? you poor thing

watcher said...

maybe you should post some directions on touch because it is important and can really ruin everything if done all wrong.

yes, both fucking and making love are important but i do believe only one will ever be available to me, because of me, because i can't allow it. i don't even know what it is anymore. makes me sad but it seems like it is necessary to not search for something which will not come to town and knock on my door. ever.

Wanting said...

never say never...just when you least expect it...there's a reason those are sayings. A woman like you DOES have someone else out there...it just seems like you'll never have it because you crave it so much and can't just go and get it. I believe that about myself, too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. lease a saab Fujimi ferrari www saab nl cadillac crafts Enterprise rent a car walnut ave cranford nj free anal sex movie online propecia