Sunday, November 27, 2005

DON'T BLAME ME...I CAN'T HELP MYSELF

Sometimes he needs me...and I do whatever I can to make him feel better.

I wrap my arms around him, a big man, one who sometimes let's his pride get in the way, always trying to do the right thing.

I wake him from his restless sleep, and neither of us speak as his hands come up and touch my face. This is one way he tells me he needs me.

I lean down to kiss him, intending to be tender, almost chaste, but he holds my head to him and the kiss becomes more.

Still no words as he pulls me back so that he can look into my eyes, his thumb rubbing my lip, then his hands slide over my skin, down my back and holding my hips, pulling me. This is one way he tells me he wants me.

I climb up, one leg over, and sit...the length of him invading me, deep and hard, and as I moan and jump, his hands grip my waist as he thrusts up, and our coupling is once again almost complete.

Still no words as I stroke his cock with my cunt, my head back, body arched, his hands guiding my slow, steady fuck of him...I wanted to comfort him but he's made me feel....

so...

good...

I ride him faster...so close...wanting him...his hands pulling me down to kiss me...I whisper "baby" before his mouth covers mine and I am cumming...his mouth over mine as I moan...my cunt spasming as he thrusts up and into me.

I feel his moans against my lips and he releases me, allowing me to sit up and take more from him, my pussy clamping and sucking. Soon we move perfectly together, and looking down at his face, the way he looks up at me, I realize I AM comforting him, and I can feel him growing even harder, deeper...his arms holding me on him as he rolls us over, me on my back...and my legs wrap around him as he takes over.

Thrusting...

Hard...

Fast...

He takes that spot....fuck it hurts but I want more...

Now I'm lost...completely...and he follows me.

Fuck, baby....

No comments: