Saturday, December 30, 2006

WTF??

I have been trying to date once in a while, but any man that is even worth talking to seems to be few and far between.

Once again I've given my heart to someone, this man having been a friend for several years, now. Unfortunately circumstances make things difficult...plus the fact that I still assume things that aren't really happening...and that this man believe's he can't love again.

So until I am able to prove to him I am the best thing that has happened to him in a long time, I will go on the occasional date.

HOWEVER...

Why is it so hard to believe that I don't like being with someone that is always drinking? I actually had one guy in my truck wanting to know if it was ok to bring a can of beer along.

Do I look stupid? Do I look that desperate?

I just want to feel like a man wants to be with me and doesn't have to get blitz.

If you have to tell me you don't get drunk, you just have a few...if you look forward to drinking every night...if you have to compromise as to how many you HAVE to have with your date...you have a problem.

Maybe I seem to be a bit overzealous at my age.

I am more sexual than I have ever been...and if someone thinks he's going to get anything from me with a problem like that, he's mistaken.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a very dim view of those who believe that being social = being altered. Too often this act of social lubrication is taken as a norm, but you don't have to encourage or facillitate it. I would always hope someone would want to be with me because of me and not some altered state notion of me that has no basis in reality.

Wanting said...

EXACTLY....well...their loss...

The Seeker said...

The dream exists in our own reality.

BladeRunner said...

I don't drink...however I've got lots of other issues.

Want to share our pains together?

I'm Back...again

Blade Out...

Wanting said...

BLADE! Tell me! Tell me all of it..


Did I ever tell you about my issues with cops and their handcuffs?

Anonymous said...

Where the fuck are you???? :)

marc aurel said...

What's happenned since?