Sunday, November 12, 2006

LONELY SUNDAY


There's nothing I want more right now than to be touched.

It could be a hand in my hair, lips on my throat, or something more.

His body on mine, just looking into my eyes.

Enjoying my begging...wanting him to enter me.

But he'll be patient...enjoying this.

He will always know what I want...and yet make me wait.

This will excite him, knowing I want him, need him.

Yet I also have a way to tease...to make him want.

It will backfire on him, so to speak.

His push up into me, slow and steady, will make me moan, almost with relief.

It doesn't take me long.

It hardly ever takes me long to cum that first time.

I've always been that way, and I love the way it seems to take a lover by surprise.

But it's the second, and the third, and that really intense, constant grip I get when I am so ready.

And, of course, he is so deep and hard.

The look on his face, when he was in control just moments ago, but now, now he's lost it.

Now there's no one in control anymore, because no one is going to stop this.

No one wants to stop this.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to do this...and to know my lover is enjoying it, too.

The way he grunts, groans, gasps and whispers...how good I feel...how wet/tight/hungry I am.

And when I am cumming, my body beneath his as I arch and jerk and tremble, the sound of his voice when he tells me he's close...so beautiful.

The feel of him growing, as he moans my name or maybe it's "oh fuck" or something, the way he thrusts into me harder and faster, or maybe slower, yet always deeper.

Wanting every part of me wrapped around him.



There's nothing I want more right now than to be touched...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious thoughts on such a Sunday! ;)

Buffalo said...

Beautiful as always. Wish you would either post more regularly or drop me a note when you do post. There are such long gaps I've gotten out of the habit of looking every day.

Yes, I am bitching.

m/p said...

amazing.

this is how i feel with my current lover, how easily he makes me cum, especially between sessions. hes unavailable at my whim, you see, and i find this to be so sexy. yet...difficult.

The Seeker said...

Melting into a lust, a common feeling of warmth and caress. How luscioius.

Anonymous said...

Even here?
hydrocodone bitartate