Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SINCE I MOVED AWAY

I have received quite an education.

I know who my true friends are. I know who I can trust, and who I thought I could trust.

I miss my friends. I miss my family.

I still miss him.

Nothing will become of it. I have learned that now. I have dealt with the tears, the depression, the anger.

I'm ready to make a new life. New job, new friends, new everything.

Since moving here, I have tried to meet others, tried to find someone I could enjoy being with sexually. Unfortunately, there haven't been too many that want the job, so to speak. It seems some guys just can't handle a lot of affection. I think they think I am getting serious.

I'm not getting serious. I am not that gullible. I learned a long time ago that love at first sight is just some romantic notion, and that no matter how much you enjoy someone, you just can't get too attached.

However, lust is a totally differnt animal.

Lust will make you do things you wouldn't do otherwise. It will take over your senses (and sometimes common sense), and turn one into a sexual vampire. At least, that's what it makes me feel like.

I get hungry...ravenous, even. I want and I want NOW.

This is, of course, perfect when you have a partner you can share it with. How lucky can one be when the other has such a need to fuck and do it constantly? To meet someone you are attracted to and complete that meeting with a union of such intensity you can hardly breathe.

If it happens to be somewhere that other people may frequent at times, well then, so be it.

To be caught...just may be the ultimate thrill.

No comments: