Sunday, October 01, 2006

REMEMBERING

I have no idea where everyone has gone.

I truly miss them all. It was nice to see where someone has commented; a visit from a good friend.

I'm afraid I haven't been at this as much as I was before.

Does that mean I'm finally getting what I want? What I need?

No, it just means life goes on.

Sometimes I wish I could be the slut...the girl in high school who was very popular with the guys...the girl that geeks like me would whisper about...and sometimes be just a bit jealous about.

I will admit it...I've tried it.

I've been less than cautious about who I was with.

Most I regretted almost as soon as it was over.

One or two I actually enjoyed...very much.

The first time I was in control...no frightened girl who'd recently lost her virginity to some drunk only because she thought she'd never get laid, but a confident woman who was on a mission to find out what it was truly like to be with someone.

I met him in a bar...came onto him...and invited him back home with me.

He was handsome, sweet, and had a very nice cock...and it was here I began to realize what I wanted.

He seemed surprised when I asked him to let me watch him stroke his cock and cum for me..but he did it..willingly.

It was then that I also realized how much I really loved having a man inside me...the feel of him moving deep...how hard he was...and how warm and wet his cum was.

Sure, I'd felt this before, but not like this.

He enjoyed me...as much as I did him.

And that first time I rode him...there is nothing like that.

2 comments:

Buffalo said...

I check every day to see if you've posted.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you're back? Miss you posting regularly! :)